April 20th 2010
Light & bright for Magnetic lifestyle
This light and bright Magnetic Island home would be the first step in a great lifestyle choice for those who enjoy fishing, snorkelling, the beach, walking and an outdoors, family, natural lifestyle.
* 3 bedrooms with one bathroom. It also has a separate live-in studio with ensuite.
* The large, open plan kitchen, dining, lounge area leads onto both verandahs.
* Fans in all rooms and ventilation has been maximised. For those warmer days there is air con in the master bedroom and reversible air con in the living area.
* A modern, well appointed kitchen overlooks a beautiful billabong style
swimming pool built with aqua therapy in mind and a lush back garden.
*Well established, low maintenance gardens with tropical fruit trees, natives and palms and a fully automated irrigation system.
* Relax on undercover verandahs with north or south facing aspects flanking both sidesof the house.
* Undercover, fenced parking for one car with off street parking for a second
car or boat.
* Minutes walk to Horseshoe Bay beachfront with stinger enclosure, dual public boat
ramp, shady foreshore, markets, shops, restaurants and hotel.
* Sporting facilities and the bus stop are very close by.
This is comfortable living all year round surrounded by National Park, with cooling breezes and spectacular views.
Magnetic Island is easily accessible by a 20 minute fast ferry service from Townsville. There is also a regular car barge service.
This is not a house but a comfortable family home and has just come on the market.
The vendor is highly motivated and would like to hear from serious, interested parties.
Following are photos of the property: